A few days ago, someone I consider a brother to me turned 25. His name is Luke Blackburn & he’s one of the greatest guys I know. He put this up on his Facebook profile & I wanted to share it with all of you!
Some thoughts on 25 years of life..
- People change – but you can’t change them
- Embrace change – it will help you grow
- At bare bones minimum, everyone wants the same thing – to be appreciated and loved
- Do your own research and find your own answers
- The government’s purpose is to serve us – keep that in mind
- Don’t settle just because you’re comfortable right now – keep the dream alive
- Family is all that matters
- It’s rarely beneficial to burn the bridge – the exception is when you are being chased by a zombie horde
- Make the move, take the first step and make things right no matter how weird or painful it is going to feel at first!
- Learn to play an instrument – it is the best
- There is a force out there that wants us to hate – don’t
- There is a stronger force out there that encourages us to LOVE – do
Luke also founded an organization called The Hope Farm, which is a social network where cancer survivors can share encouragement and hope with current cancer patients. Please also “like” The Hope Farm’s Facebook Page!